ACDSee 10 is not a scrapbooking program, but a scrapbook organizing tool, something all scrappers need in order to find everything they downloaded on their computer, disk or external hard drive.
You can try ACDSee 10 for 30 days, but my advice is not to try it until you are willing to buy it. Because once you’ve tried it, you cannot do without it…
With ACDSee 10, it’s easy to get organized and stay organized. It’s ultra-fast, powerful, and fully customizable to the way you scrap. Try the tool so many scrapbookers say they couldn’t do without.
Digi-Scrap with ACDSee 10 Photo ManagerFeatures
* Customizable: Personalize your organization system for the way YOU scrap.
* Powerful: Handles your growing collection without slowing down.
* Light: Uses only a fraction of your PC’s memory resources. Run it at the same time as your editor.
* Split Second Viewing & Browsing Shop the kits you already own with the ultra-fast viewer and browser. View even white .png files and fonts, with customizable background colors.
* Quick & Easy Resizing Create gallery-ready versions of all your favorite layouts at once using the easy batch resize tool.
* Searchable Storage View and search thumbnails of digital kits on offline CDs and DVDs with the PhotoDisc feature.
* Instant Previews Mouse over thumbnails of your elements to see an instant preview.
* Easy Online Sharing Show off your layouts on your website or blog with an elegant photo widget, powered by your free ACDSee SendPix Album. Upload to online sharing sites like Flickr and Smugmug from within ACDSee.
* Unzip & Go Unzip archive files without leaving ACDSee, so you can start viewing and organizing downloads immediately.
* Virtual Calendar See your layouts, kits and photos on a virtual calendar with the new Photo Calendar view.
* Advanced Red-eye Replace red-eye with the correct natural eye color. Custom-select both color and intensity.
ACDSee 10 is a bit pricey for an organizer tool, you still need a photo editor or scrapbook program to use it with… Although they also have a package deal, buy their photo editor and get this tool for free. Interested? Click here